Saturday, June 30, 2012

Update

Hi. Thanks for all the success with my first post, I can't believe it actually made it to Hack a Day and Adafruit, you can imagine the shock I had when I was looking at my google reader and see a photo of my desk on it :D. Over the next week or two, I'll be doing a few more projects with my RasPi, hopefully adding a nice ftdi chip on board to make my life a bit easier and keep working on my PyLCD  project to make it as portable as possible. Of course, this all depends on how fast UPS wants to be. Thanks for all the comments and views.

1 comment:

  1. I am working on a similar project and will try out your code later. I have an HD44780 connected according to this link http://dangerousprototypes.com/2009/08/13/bus-pirate-hd44780-character-lcd-adapter/

    I will also connect a couple of buttons for input. My plan is to build a LCD interface for XBMC (Either OPENElec or Raspbmc) with buttons for play, pause, up, down etc etc.

    ReplyDelete